Beware of Green mac and cheese

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class
If you ever go to Mr. and Mrs. Ladyfishes house avoid green Mac and cheese. It could be one of thier kids projects for school. PDS.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Beware of Green mac and cheese

One can only hope.... :D

LadyFish

Admiral

ROTFLMAO PDS.
16.gif
<br /><br />That's right, be afraid....be VERY afraid.
6.gif

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Generally anything from the front part of the refridge shelves is still edible. Be very wary when opening anything that was in the back. I've thrown tupperware away rather than risk opening it.<br /><br />On another subject. Did any of you guys leave a case of beer in my garage fridge on Tuesday? One mysteriously showed up while we were at work. I've checked with all the usual suspects and no one has any knowledge of it. Just wanted to say thanks.<br /><br />Maybe there's a beer fairy?

KennyKenCan

Commander

Oh, is that what I had when I was there?<br /><br />I do remember alot of smoke though. <br /><br />And we wasn't suppose to be smoking anything, we left that to Kelton!<br /><br />Ah-oh, I'm in trouble!

gaugeguy

Captain

Beer Fairy??? That wench takes my beer, never leaves me any ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Oh, is that what I had when I was there?
That's right Kenny, I was worried you might need a little more penicilin in your system. You know with winter coming on in late August and all. Just concerned about your health. :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

I did catch something while I was down there LF!<br /><br />TEXAS FEVER!

LadyFish

Admiral

Only one cure for that Kenny.............<br /><br />"Y'all come back now ya hear"! :)

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Oh, well. On behalf of Mr. Ladyfish and Mrs. Ladyfish I bought a quart of what I thought was milk turned out to be buttermilk. I took a swig of it and thought it was bad and poured it out before I realized it was supposed to taste that way. Better than a school project, I guess. PDS.