Best dial up ISP???

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class
We use a high speed connection at home, but at work and on the road I've been using AOL for dial up. I can't afford AOL anymore. I'm thinking about Net Zero, any other suggestions about good providers? Who do you use? Do you like them?

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Best dial up ISP???

Anything will be a step up from what you're using now with the exception of possibly Earthlink, who imho is the worst ISP in the world in my experience with them for several people in several locations.<br /><br />Netzero isn't too bad and speeds aren't too bad either for dial-up. However, usually from what I've seen, your local telco will give you the best dial up speeds. Who is your phone provider and do they offer dial-up?

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Best dial up ISP???

Hi Hayhauler, I use JUNO for dial up, they offer unlimited e-mail service with 10 hours of web access a month for FREE, or unlimited web access for $10 a month, to avoid extra charges check out the JUNO access numbers to see if you get local numbers where you travel, BTW, seems to me that recently they offered an unlimited access deal for $7, good luck. BTW, what's the price for a ton of hay today?