Best Business?

RICKRICK1

Ensign
Whats the BEST Business in that you know about? One that makes a profit or that you can't do without.<br /><br />My pick is the post office, i mean where else do you buy something then give it right back to the same company.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral
Re: Best Business?

Funeral business. People just dyin' to get into that. Sanitation, gots to get rid of the garbage.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I installed carpet for a family awhile back in Milwaukee that owned liquer stores, pawn shops (guns) and funeral homes. They pretty much had it all covered. Get drunk....kill somebody and then we will bury them.......Even though they lived in the hood they were quite rich. It made me sick that they became so rich off of peoples misfortion and stupid behavor.

Homerr

Commander

Don't forget medical.<br /><br />There's always sick people around.<br /><br />H.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Lawyers. There's always someone suing someone for something.

Ralph 123

Captain

The best businesses always have something to do with a vice. People will spend their last dollar on their vice. They are not price sensitive for the most part. They are recession proof (in fact, during hard times, sales go up). Alcohol, cigarettes, gambling, sex, beauty, entertainment, etc.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

always wanted to setup three right next to one another in a strip mall.<br /><br />--check cashing place, liquer store, pawn shop--<br /><br />issue check at pawn shop, send 'em next door, then they'll make a bee line to the booze palace :D

one more cast

Captain

Like I said before a weatherman err weatherperson.<br /> "and now for todays forecast, partly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow" ps, if you ride a motorcycle in the north east don't ever listen to the forecast or you will never put any miles on your bike. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

OMC, also a weatherman/weatherperson is still the only job you can do wrong at 90% of the time and not get fired. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

any printer companies ink division. can't cost them<br />more than $1.00 to make the ctgs. they sell for $30

tylerin

Commander

Gas stations, They used to smell like oil inside now they smell like BO, but needed just the same :D

LadyFish

Admiral

*****hose manufacturer. As long as women wear them and they run, they'll never run out of work. :D

marty_scher

Petty Officer 1st Class

Plumber.<br /><br />May not always be the best job, but one of the most-needed.<br /><br />When the toilet is hopelessly plugged - and it will be someday - you are like a god when you get it working!<br /><br />Marty

gonfishn

Commander

I think the best job would be one where you do very little and make a heck of alot of green.