Beer

LadyFish

Admiral
”Yesterday, scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became emotional, couldn’t drive, and refused to apologize when wrong. No further testing is planned.”<br /><br />Me thinks many iboats members drink beer. :D ;) :p

JRJ

Commander
Re: Beer

Well yes, but guess what 6 pints do for most woman.... :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Ah-Ha!!!! Gotcha LF... <br /><br />So LF, you admit that women talk toooooo much about who knows what, then get all emotional about nothing, can't drive, and are "always right" even when they're wrong??? :confused: <br /><br />uh-oh.. Me thinks i'm on LF's doo-doo list now.....
26.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, a lot of women I know are that way and they don't have to touch a drop either. :p

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander

:cool: <br />There are plenty evidence of the magical side effect of beer: The more men drink, the prettier women become!<br /><br />And from that we get another question: If you can sue Philip Morris for harm made by tobacco and McDonalds for overweight, can you sue the breweries for all the ugly women you've brought home after drinking..?<br /><br />Finally: Some can't have a good time without drinking. Others can drink without having a good time!

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

That's absurd, they're nothing like women. When men get drunk, they are really careless with money...<br /><br />Oh, wait, I guess that IS like women. :)

gonfishn

Commander

Is that the same as coyote ugly..Thats when you chew your arm off so as not to wake that beauty thats beside you from the night before..<br /><br />Reminds of the ugly girl contest we use to have..Throw 100 bucks out and see who can get the ugliest one and bring her to bar..Ah those whiskey nights of the past/.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

and gonfishn...she's pretendin to sleep so she don't have to look at you...and hoping you are gonna chew your arm off and git... :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

GF, you are the first guy I've ever heard of that used to do that. We used to have any "ugly date" night about once a month. The rules were basically what you spelled out. LMAO

LadyFish

Admiral

Every once in awhile I have a 'moment' and make a post that backfires. I guess this would be one of them.<br /><br />What was I thinking.
19.gif
<br /><br />P.S. Snap, you've been on the list, you just moved to the top.
26.gif
JRJ has been added. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

To LadyFish-----DUHHHHHHHHH!!! :D <br /><br />To snapper and JRJ----- :p :p :p <br /><br />Just goes to show women don't have to have a drink to have a moment. ;)

gonfishn

Commander

You and I must have been in the same time zone Mr Ladyfish..Most of the time my buds would bring in 400lbers..Me being a little different (imagine that)would go and find one with warts or no teeth..Sometimes I would get lucky and find one with teeth but have green moss on em..<br /><br />We had a friend who would pass out and never remember the nite before..We put one of these beautys in his room one nite..We then went to a local farm and hijacked a lamb and placed it in his room..Next Morning all you could here was #%##****..he never trusted us again.<br /><br />How do I get on that list Mrs Ladyfish..Maybe this will help..I can't take credit on this one cause it was forwarded by a fellow iboat member who wishes to remain anonymous..(S) just hit play <br /><br /> http://homepage.mac.com/icerabbit/websites/icerabbit/iblog/C912496516/E533498514/

SpinnerBait_Nut

A lot of stuff on there gonfishn, just click here.<br /> Click it. <br /><br />It is a sure thing this one had nothing to drink.<br />Makes you wonder, don't it? ;) <br />Do they really know what they are talking about? :p

Link

Rear Admiral

Spinner<br />LOL just sent that to my fishing partners oldest hehe 31 yr old single Blond! :) and her maiden name is Starr :D ewww am I going to catch h3ll this evening when I have to go over to her place...when she was in college at the UW I put a bumber sticker on her car that said" Not All Dumbes are Blond!"<br /><br />Bad Link... This page can not be found :)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

400lbs GF??? :eek: <br /><br />what was that song?... oh the drunker I get, the<br />better they look. for the girl last night 3 beers<br />is all it took. oh the girls in here, are such a<br />fright, ain't enuff beer in the world to make them<br />look good tonight! :p

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Sure wish you folks wouldn't make lite of my "meds" like that. :D :D