Beer.....bEER.....BBEREEEREREEER

grant1973

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Not too long ago my boss cut almost every body in the office becasue times are tough and no one wants to pay anymore for the work that we do. I was talking to a co-worker a while back and discovered that we both had a common interest....We both like to make out own beer. Well now that we have tons of room because there is no one left here, we have set up a Micro, Micro Brew within our office. Wasnt sure how the boss was gonna feel about that but to my surprise, he was stoked! Now we have 3 different beers going at once and are about to jump from bottles to 7 gallon kegs.....you know...the ones that are used for softdrinks usually. Boss was even scoping out our break room fridge thinking of a way to modify one of the racks to hold our "precious".<br /><br />The Moral of the story might be this....<br /><br />"When in doubt and things look bleak, make beer under the bosses nose and keep him liqueured and happy ;) "

ndemge

Commander
Re: Beer.....bEER.....BBEREEEREREEER

Awsome!<br /><br />.... Now the question, can your boss make more money running the current business, or changing to a microbrewery