Been gone for awhile

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer
Been gone for awhile

Hi, everyone. I've been off the forum for a couple weeks. My back surgery rehab has been successful and I got back to work last week. Meanwhile, my son and his family came up from the New Orleans area to stay with us for a few days after Katrina. They got really lucky. Only minor damage to their home and property. So I come back to iboats to catch up only to find out that the forum has been overtaken by rich whitefolk yachtclubbers and some sort of pirate acting dudes. :confused: :confused: What's up with that?

Ron G

Commander
Re: Been gone for awhile

Welcome back holdim glad the surgey went well i was wondering were you was i was wanting to ask you a question but i forgot what it was now,glad the family is alright.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Many thanks, my friend. If you think of the question, ask away. I should be able to check in a little more often now (to feed the addiction). :) :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Well, your timing is good.<br />Most of the pirates left, I figure they went down to New Orleans to do some looting.<br /><br />And the rich racist whities with the mahogany "yaches" took their wine and went to France.<br /><br />Nobody left here but us regular folk. :)

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Darn it, Roscoe! All this time I thought I'd been hob-nobbing with the upper crust blueblood society crowd. Now, I find out we're all just regular folk. Oh, well I'd say it's a pretty great bunch of regular folk, and that's just fine by me. :D :D :D

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

I was hoping you brought some Chardonay. I was running a little low. :) <br /><br />Dave..