Been a while

FLATHEAD

Captain
Kinda hetic the last couple of months. Lots going on and tons of things that needed doing. Finally got hooked back up to the net, but it is dial up so things are real sloooooow. Bummer. <br /><br /> To answer those that asked on the other thread,,,,The new place is fantastic!! It's everything I hoped for and more. It is so nice to not have any neighbors right on top of us, and to be far enough back in the woods that folks on the road can,t see the place. Deer and turkey out back just about everyday, enough nice bucks around that I passed up an 8 point yeterday, it sure is sweet. The boat has not seen the water since July, and I have only managed to get out fishing just a few times. Good news is that there is a nice lake right down the road loaded with bucket mouths,, gotta get out there.<br /><br />Good to see most of the gang still hanging around, hope all is well. How was the get together??? :cool:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Been a while

Welcome home, FH!! :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Its really good to see ya again Flahthead.
5.gif
<br /><br />Sounds like you're finally getting settled in. It sounds like a wonderful place.

aspeck

Staff member

Yes, FH, you were missed, and you missed a great time at Lake Harmony! Understand you were busy. Caught a bunch the week I was there.<br /><br />Good luck in the new home and hopefully we can meet up sometime I am "out east." You got my email - give me a shout.

Link

Rear Admiral

Good to see you back... dial up is a small price to pay for what you have now. Me thinks!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

how do Flahthead. welcome back.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Thanks all!! <br /><br />Crab I am in upper frederick township, near the montgomery / berks line. Close enough to green lane to have a green lane mailing address.<br /><br />Aspect, So the fishing is good at lake Harmony, glad to hear it. Next time out we will chase some fins.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

howdy FH, nice to hear from ya :) <br />place sounds real nice, enjoy it.<br />u ain't too far from me neither... we should meet<br />at chatauqua lake next year and hunt some gators.<br />maybe we can even get GF and a few guys to join us. <br />or meet in Erie and chase some walleye/bass<br />on lake erie.<br />take care,<br />M.Y.

aspeck

Staff member

Yea FH, it is a private lake, not too much fishing that I saw on it. Bass were having lockjaw, but couldn't keep the perch off the line - over 100 caught in the 10 - 14 inch range, fun with the ultra-light. Couple of pickeral and a couple of 2 lbers to add to the perch. They are all back in the lake and ready for someone else to catch. Bear and deer all over the area - couldn't use the archery range - too many deer on it!