Beautiful at the lake this morning!

LubeDude

Admiral
Here is a picture I took at the boat ramp this morning on the way in to work on the El Camino. I took it with a 2 Megapixel camera I have also.<br /><br />
33%3B%3C3%3C7523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3239%3E%3B99%3E%3B66%3EWSNRCG%3D323275%3B8378%3B8nu0mrj
<br /><br />Man I love taking photographs. :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Beautiful at the lake this morning!

Here, we were feelin sorry for ya L'dude. Thought you were cameraless. Ya been sandbaggin us.<br /><br />Beautiful view, though. Kinda sets the stage for Halloween with that fog rollin o'er the hills.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Nice pic, LD. :)

LubeDude

Admiral

I should have said "That I have the use of until I get another camera" Its my Dads and he let me borrow it because I am going to a wedding.

NYMINUTE

Captain

The kind of pic that makes the work day longer. Ouch! :(

spratt

Lieutenant

You don't want to see a pic fo my area today...heavy rain and wind, idiots on the highway, all flashing their big red "S" signs, and well, I am glad just to have made it safely to work...<br /><br />Nice pic, I envy you the view...we don't have many lakes, mostly rivers adn ocean here in the Port ORchard area. We do have one lake, called Long Lake, yes it is long, but is steadily being overgrown / overtaken by weeds and lily pads...

brother chris

Commander

That kind of picture should make you want to call in sick and go back home and get your boat and go fishing.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Thats why I came in, rain, wind, a general November day in the F*rtland.

swimmin' for shore

Chief Petty Officer

Spratt, if you want some lakes around there, Mason Lake's really nice. There's another, and it's on your right as you head from belfair toward Olympia. I can't remember the hwy along there, but it's a nice looking lake, and there are supposed to be some nice dolly's up there. Just what I've heard. I came just a hair from buying a house in Port Orchard last year, and loved the whole area. My ex is living there now, so I guess that shoots it down for me. :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by swimmin' for shore:<br /> Spratt, if you want some lakes around there, Mason Lake's really nice. There's another, and it's on your right as you head from belfair toward Olympia. I can't remember the hwy along there, but it's a nice looking lake, and there are supposed to be some nice dolly's up there. Just what I've heard. I came just a hair from buying a house in Port Orchard last year, and loved the whole area. My ex is living there now, so I guess that shoots it down for me. :)
Thanks swimmin~~~I know there are SOME lakes, and I have been to a few around here, but truthfully I love the salt water...<br /><br />I wonder, is there a way to find folks in a specific area who are members on here? Swimmin is the first I havce seen who is remotely close to me, nad he is still a few hours drive away, but can close it in a bit via Ferry...

swimmin' for shore

Chief Petty Officer

I don't think there's a way to close in by specific area, Spratt. Sorry to report that I'm in the points west part of my home now. Far, far west at the moment. While you're enjoying the rain tomorrow, I'll be in the beach in sunny Hawaii, and I'll be a whole lot further west before the month is over. Catch me in February. I don't like the lakes either. Love the rivers, and definitely love the salt water, though that part is new to me. Just learning...or swimmin