Beat Taxes: Cheapest fuel in the UK!!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Beat Taxes: Cheapest fuel in the UK!!

Gee StanD, I wonder how that works. Couldn't be cheap or legal to ship small amounts of petrol?

QC

Supreme Mariner

That is very interesting. What are the delivery charges? Minimum order qty? Anything bad?<br /><br />Where's Nos4R2? It would seem that truck fleets would use somebody like this if they are that competitive . . .

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Will they ship to the US - may need to know that. <br /><br />Boy, that'd take the bucks outa Bush's britches wouldn't it.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> Boy, that'd take the bucks outa Bush's britches wouldn't it.
I can't think of anything nice to say, so I am keeping my mouth shut. :confused:

ZmOz

Captain

We do not actually hold any trademarks. This is a parody site, not an actual trading corporation and as such any similarities in names and trademarks are covered by "fair use" provisions of intellectual property laws.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

I'm here....and we're currently converting the RIB to run on Plutonium-the truck's going to run on antimatter...

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I wonder if the Vin Diesel will help at the tractor pulls. More power maybe?

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br />
We do not actually hold any trademarks. This is a parody site, not an actual trading corporation and as such any similarities in names and trademarks are covered by "fair use" provisions of intellectual property laws.
Ya know, I saw something like that, but thought it referenced a different site not theirs? Label me a sucker . . . jeez, dang, shoot!! :mad: :D