Bears and Bars

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
A bear walks into a bar in Billings, Montana and sits down. He bangs on the bar with his paw and demands a beer.<br /><br /><br />The bartender approaches and says, "We don't serve beer to bears in bars in Billings."<br /><br /><br />The bear, becoming angry, demands again that he be served a beer.<br /><br /><br />The bartender tells him again, more forcefully, "We don't serve beer to belligerent bears in bars in Billings."<br /><br /><br />The bear, very angry now, says, "If you don't serve me a beer, I'm going to eat that lady sitting at the end of the bar."<br /><br /><br />The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings."<br /><br /><br />The bear goes to the end of the bar, and, as promised, eats the woman. He comes back to his seat and again demands a beer.<br /><br /><br />The bartender states, "Sorry, we don't serve beer to belligerent, bully bears in bars in Billings who are on drugs."<br /><br /><br />The bear says, "I'm NOT on drugs."<br /><br /><br />(You're gonna love this...)<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br />.<br /><br /><br />The bartender says, "You are now. That was a barbittchyouate."<br /><br /> :cool:

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant
Re: Bears and Bars

That was a major groaner :rolleyes: ( but I guess I should admit I printed it to take to work ;) )

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

:D :D I kinda liked that one.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Wha wha wha whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.<br /><br />GROAN!!!<br /><br />Ken