Beachcraft Logo...

KX6D

Seaman
I had the logo professionally reproduced. I have it in CDR (Corel Draw) and EPS versions if you want to give it to your local graphics company to cut you your own decals.

You can resize it to anything you want! I specifically asked for high resolution up to 4' wide.

One with the anchor and one without... Let me know what you think!

Dino - KX6D

Attachments

• Beachcraft small.jpg
    Beachcraft small.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 7

KX6D

Seaman
Re: Beachcraft Logo...

Also, if someone wants decals, I can have them cut, weeded, and put on transfer tape for you. Just pick your color (within reason). My guy uses 3M vinyl used for traffic signs and outdoor facia. Its UV stable and some are actually reflective! They have non-reflective too. The letters are individually cut! Not one big sticker like what you see below. If you want your hull numbers to match, no problem there either. They will be a minimum of 3" and we can discuss font. The rules say they have to be block letters/numbers. I'm going to try to match the Beachcraft font for mine. As long as they are legible, I shouldn't have a problem.

This same guy did "Nautique" for my brother years ago. Everyone on the river was asking him where he got the custom logo. It was pretty cool at the time.

This isn't something for me to make money (or I wouldn't give the file away for free!). You will only pay actual cost. But you will have to be patient as I don't see him everyday. We can work it out case-by-case. I'd much rather give you the file and let your local shop make them for you! ;-)

I'm probably going to put one on each side like this...
attachment.php

attachment.php

...as well as on the side of my trailer.

(The pictures above are NOT mine! I grabbed them from another thread.)

Dino - KX6D