Be Careful What You Wish For (Funny)

LadyFish

Admiral
A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. As he sits, the waitress comes over and asks for his order. The man says, "I'll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "...what's yours?"<br /><br />"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.<br /><br />A short time later the waitress returns with the order. They enjoy their meal, and later the waitress returns with their ticket. "That'll be $8.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket, and pulls out the exact change for payment.<br /><br />The next day, the man and the ostrich arrive at the same restaurant, and place their order. The man says, "I'll have the Club Sandwich, fries and a coke," and the ostrich says, "I'll have the same."<br /><br />Once again, when the check arrives, the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change the $7.45 for their meal.<br /><br />These two become daily customers for the waitress, and late one evening, the two enter again. "What'll it be?" asks the waitress. "Well, this is Friday night, so I'll have a steak, medium well, baked potato with all the fixings and a salad with ranch dressing," says the man. "Same for me," says the ostrich.<br /><br />A short time later the waitress brings their order, and later the ticket. She says, "That will be $21.62." Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.<br /><br />The waitress can't contain her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?"<br /><br />"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found an old lamp. I rubbed it cleaning it up, and a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would<br />always be there."<br /><br />"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"<br /><br />"That's right! Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact amount is always there," says the man.<br /><br />The waitress couldn't help but ask, "One other thing, sir, what's with the ostrich?"<br /><br />The man sighs, pauses, and then answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with long legs who agrees with everything I say." <br /><br />I know its lame. :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Be Careful What You Wish For (Funny)

Nah, it's cute Ladyfish.<br /><br />Reminds me of another Genie joke.<br /><br />Guy find a genie in a cave and gets three wishes, but with a catch - everything he wishes for, his worst enemy gets twice as much.<br /><br />His first wish -- to have $1 million added to his bank account. He gets it and his worst enemy gets $2 million.<br /><br />His second wish -- he wants his own tropical island full of servants. He gets it and his worst enemy gets 2 islands.<br /><br />His third wish -- he asks the genie to have a female mud wrestler beat him up "half to death". You guessed it, his worst enemy was beaten "to death".<br /><br />Now that is bad. Sorry...<br /><br />Third wish could be a multitude of things:<br />- to have one of his kidneys/lungs donated.<br />- make up your own...

Twidget

Commander

Hmm, I heard it as something being shortened by half, while surrounded by beautiful women. :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I like LF's story best. :D

byordy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

LF, now that IS funny!<br />Bill.....

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

:D :D :D very good LF now what do you do if a blond throws a hand grenade at you ? pull the pin out and throw it back

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by dave gibson:<br /> :D :D :D very good LF now what do you do if a blond throws a hand grenade at you ? pull the pin out and throw it back
Me thinks ya gunna regret that.... :D :D :D