Bayliner Owners manual

Downforce6

Seaman
Okay, Now that I have a boat.

I'm gathering manuals, so I'm going to ask another question I'm sure you've heard before.

Can ya point me in the right direction? Finding information on this boat is proving more difficult than I thought. Too many scams come up on a "owners manual" search engine search.

The boat is a 1992 1750 Bayliner Capri, it has a 3.0L Mercruisr.

I'd tell you more, but difficult for a novice who doesnt have any specs on his boat.

I did find - a 1995 Bayliners I/O owners manual, thats as far as they went back, but if you have one in this ere, then you know the manual is very generic and doesnt include specific model specs.

I see Iboats offers the Sealoc manuals. Worth the money?

oldjeep

Admiral
Re: Bayliner Owners manual

The bayliner manuals are all very generic, even the new ones. The only manual that really matters is the Mercruiser manual that covers the engine and the drive. Sealoc manuals are better than nothing, but the factory mercruiser manuals are better. You can buy them from mercury
https://mercnet.mercurymarine.com/litreq

patrydde

Recruit
Re: Bayliner Owners manual

Okay, Now that I have a boat.

I'm gathering manuals, so I'm going to ask another question I'm sure you've heard before.

Can ya point me in the right direction? Finding information on this boat is proving more difficult than I thought. Too many scams come up on a "owners manual" search engine search.

The boat is a 1992 1750 Bayliner Capri, it has a 3.0L Mercruisr.

I'd tell you more, but difficult for a novice who doesnt have any specs on his boat.

I did find - a 1995 Bayliners I/O owners manual, thats as far as they went back, but if you have one in this ere, then you know the manual is very generic and doesnt include specific model specs.

I see Iboats offers the Sealoc manuals. Worth the money?

We have an 89 Bayliner Capri 1770. I emailed Bayliner and they sent me a free pdf manual for the year that covers several models