Bassy & LF

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Two good friends, Bassy and LadyFish buy a ranch.<br /><br />Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble. In<br />order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase<br />a bull from the stockyard in a far town so that they can breed their own<br />stock. <br /><br />They only have $600 left.<br /><br />Upon leaving, the Bassy tells LadyFish, "When I get there, if I<br />decide to buy the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul<br />it home."<br /><br />Bassy arrives at the stockyard, inspects the bull, and decides she<br />wants to buy it. The man tells her that he will sell it for $599, no<br />less.<br />After paying him, she drives to the nearest town to send LadyFish a<br />telegram to tell her the news.<br /><br />She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram<br />to my partner telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need<br />her to hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can<br />haul it home."<br /><br />The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to help her, then<br />adds, "It's just 99 cents a word."<br /><br />Well, after paying for the bull, Bassy only has $1 left. She<br />realizes that she'll only be able to send LadyFish one word. After a<br />few minutes of thinking, she nods and says, "I want you to send her the<br />word "comfortable."<br /><br />The operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that you<br />want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive out here to<br />haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her just the word "comfortable?"<br /><br />The Bassy explains, "My partner's blonde. The word's big.<br /><br />She'll read it very slowly .. com-for-da-bul.<br /> :p

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Bassy & LF

OMG ROTFLMAO. Thats the best one yet SBN.
biglaugh.gif

gonfishn

Commander

Glad ta see your back in the groove again Spinner..that ones a keeper.. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey, me in a joke? I liked that one. I feel honored. Thanks SBN. That's a first for me and that's a good thing. <br />Bassy :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Bassy:<br />Hey, me in a joke? I liked that one. I feel honored. Thanks SBN. That's a first for me and that's a good thing. <br />Bassy :D :D
No problem there Bassy, I cull no one. :p

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

LMAO!!! I gotta tell that one to my two blonde daughters.....over the phone!! <br /><br />Ya' ought to be comfortable in the fact that there are several hundred miles 'tween you and those two ladies, Spinner!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by OBJ:<br />Ya' ought to be comfortable in the fact that there are several hundred miles 'tween you and those two ladies, Spinner!
Easy there OBJ how you use that word.<br />You will have someone hooking up the trailer and heading out if your not careful. :p