BASS Weekend Angler Series

gonefishie

Commander
Is the BASS Weekend Angler Series coming to your town? Are any of you guys planning on fishing this circuit? if you already have fished it before, how do you like it? I am thinking about fishing it even though the entry fee is higher then the federation tourns.

Ron G

Commander
Re: BASS Weekend Angler Series

I was looking at it,but the tourn require alot of travel time for me,theres one lake in 2 different regions thats close.id like to here some feed back on this too.

Ron G

Commander

Gonefish are you in the federation??

gonefishie

Commander

Ron> yes but I'm not abandoning the Federation despite all that are going on right now between BASS/FLW/TBF. If money allows, I would fish both circuit next year.

Ron G

Commander

cool,theres alot of rumers here about our federation division and others actually forming another ciricuit.i havent gotten any details yet on that,i have 3 buddies fishing the bfl 2 are non-boaters and one is a boater they really like it.little to pricey for me right now maybe next year i can go to the bfl,we have PBF here that fishes in a 200 mile range ive been looking into that.

imported_bjs

Petty Officer 1st Class

i wish they had a poor boys fishing circut.were didnt have to travel to bfe.

Vantoo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have been checking out the ABA, and it sounds pretty good so far. Anyone have any experience with it?

Ron G

Commander

I gota buddy that fishes it and loves it,but if you fish any other semi-pro tornments they dont let ya fish it.there payback is good too.<br /><br />Racer i hear ya and these entry fees are going up ever year,plus the time off work to scout the lake and practice days.