Bass Killers

TD_Maker

Chief Petty Officer
A couple of weeks ago, I had a garage sale at my home. I found several old packages of nasty rubber worms that I have had for years. I repackaged these old worms (Various colors and sizes) in Zip Lock bags and sprayed WD-40 in the bag to add some scent. I marked each bag "Bass Killers" $1.00. I thought some ole sap will buy these.<br /><br />A young boy came with his mother to the sale; naturaly, he picked up a package of the "Bass Killers" and tried to pay me for them. I felt bad, so I gave the kid the package and said "Have Fun."<br /><br />The following Monday, a sheriff deputy came up to my front door (With the young boy) and rang the bell. He simply asked where I obtained the "Bass Killer" worms, because the bass tore them up on a local lake, and he had been looking all over for them. The young boy was his son and fishing partner he said.<br /><br />When I told him what they actually were, we had a good laugh over it.

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Bass Killers

I have heard wd-40 is a fish attractant.......nice little story there TD. At least now you know what to do next time you find some old plastics :D :D

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Bass Killers

Oh man, not ya went and ruined it for everyone.<br /><br />I wont use WD-40 Bass fishing, (No Guts), but Salmon love it.