Bars and Bears (update)

Then there was the one about the Farmer who sold a mule to his neighbor.<br />Neighbor he said, this is the best working mule in the State of *****. Take him home, feed him give him a clean stall with plenty of fresh water. Speak kindly to him, make sure he understands you and he will be the best working mule on your farm.<br />The farmer takes the mulel home. Stables him in a clean stall, feeds him the best oats, gives him water and tells him what a fine animal he is. The next morning he takes the mule from the stall explains that they are going to plow, tells how well he looks and what fine day they are going to have. Get up, mule and the mule just stands there. Please mule, do the good work you are capable of. No response. <br />Irate, the neighbor goes bact the farmer who had sold him to mule and says, I did everything you told me to I gave him a clean stall,good oats pleant of fresh water. I explained everything to him. I didn't yell or whip and he just stands there. The Farmer goes over to the mule sees him hitch and ready to plow. The farmer picks up a two by four and smacks the mule between the eyes and the mule begins to plow deep and straight. The neighbor says, I thought you told me too talk nice and tell him what to do and the farmer say yes but you didn't get his attention. <br />Gotcha..... ;) ;)