bank used in funding terrorists being sued

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer
Managed by none other than GW Uncle, Jonathon Bush...President and CEO of Riggs Investment Management<br /><br /><br /> CNN Article

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: bank used in funding terrorists being sued

think he's going for a new troll record???

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Just because you don't like what it says doesn't make me a troll. Not my fault you can't see the Bush's for what they are.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Nope, the article says nothing, someone filed a lawsuit, this is a troll.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

did you actually read the article mrbscottroll?<br /><br />"Investigations have since cast serious doubt on Saudi involvement in the attacks."

SCO

Lieutenant

Hey hey, Mr. Scott has a genuious belief in the complicity of W as a perp. Therefore, I submit that this is not a troll. It is a topic that he wants to discuss to prove his point, not just to get us wrankled. Besides, the trolls are the most interesting topics anyway. :eek:

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

just cuz someone filed a lawsuit SCO?<br />article states it was the last day to file<br />(statute of limitations) and suits were also<br />filed against american airlines cuz they owned<br />the planes and even boeing cuz they made them...<br />frivilous in the least IMHO.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

There is no connection between the article and his stated beliefs. None. Therefor he is simply creating a platform for antaganizm, speculation, and potentiality, to forward his own unsubstantiated beliefs and machinations.<br /><br />Just because I think Hillary Clinton is really a man doesn't mean I should be given a forum to propogate this belief. We all have a right to speak, we don't have the right to a megaphone or for everyone to listen. Art Bell has a web site for this topic.<br /><br />This would be a troll.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I thought the 911 commission showed no connection between the 2.<br />Might be wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere.

SCO

Lieutenant

"There is no connection between the article and his stated beliefs. None. Therefore he is simply creating a platform for antaganizm, speculation, and potentiality, to forward his own unsubstantiated beliefs and machinations." <br /><br />I would rewrite this to say<br /><br />"There is a connection between the article and his stated beliefs(from other posts re W's complicity in 911. MrScott is saying that this is a funding link to W that supports his theory that W created 911 to give him a mandate for the war). He is creating a platform for antaganizm, speculation, and potentiality, to forward his own unsubstantiated beliefs and machinations." <br /><br />I also think his opinions are off the wall and have said so. If my rewrite is a definition of a troll then I agree with you Pointer, MY. I would also say that PW2's view(for example) of my posts would also fit this definition.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I know we are on the same sheet of music, but where is the connection. The fact they might have the same dog breeder? Is that enough? My co-worker has a brother in prison does that make him complicite in his brothers crime because they are related? There has to be a connection drawn, (even something like phone records) otherwise it simply a vehicle to arouse peoples passions.<br /><br />These attacks on peoples charactor based on inuendo and speculation for political or personal gain have reached a new low. We have to be better than CBS and have at least a modicome of tangible evidence before we lob out these accusations. It is high time someone raised the Bullsheet flag.<br /><br />If the connection can be drawn I would withdraw my label of troll otherwise it is a troll. IMHO ;)

SCO

Lieutenant

I can agree with the "we have rational standards" argument for defining trolls. Actually, I like refuting trolls. PW I think used to throw out a troll now and then just to watch us get red faced. I havn't gotten that sense from MrScott yet. I suspect he has been surrounded by people that all parrot the same thing, and it is a sort of duty for us to challange this stuff. Am I correct MrScott?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"Soap & Water" <br /> <br />A minister was asked to dinner by one of his parishioners <br />who he knew as being an unkempt housekeeper. When <br />he sat down at the table, he noticed that the dishes were <br />the dirtiest that he had ever seen in his life. <br /> <br />"Were these dishes ever washed?" he asked his hostess, <br />running his fingers over the grit and grime. <br /> <br />She replied, "They're as clean as soap and water could <br />get them." <br /> <br />He felt a bit apprehensive, but blessed the food anyway <br />and started eating. It was really delicious and he said so, <br />despite the dirty dishes. <br /> <br />When dinner was over, the hostess took the dishes outside <br />and yelled, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Here Soap! Here Water!"

SCO

Lieutenant

Fair enough to derail a troll, right SBN?? :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Why do you bother trying to answer his posts? <br />He asks no question, provides no value, just throws out a bunch of thash and waits for you all to go crazy over it. He doesn't even participate in the discussion, and never answers the questions posed or backs up his trash with facts.<br /><br />Boycott this loser's posts.<br /><br />And he throws out "CNN" like it is something to be revered and respected.<br /><br />The fact is, that people sue the deepest pockets, for financial or political gain.<br /><br />This thread is CLOSED.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

The chupacabras are coming to get you, mrbscott! I know it's true because I heard it on Art Bell's radio show.<br /><br /><br /> :rolleyes:

oddjob

Commander

:D <br /><br />maybe hes lookin to replace RaTHER since there may be a opening soon..

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

careful, mrbscott is sensitive regarding his topics referred to as a troll. <br /><br />I am curious though. Please mr scott, what is your age? <br /><br />This is not an attempt to be judgmental, just curious as I posted awhile back indicating that I believed you may be a student. I also posted that being a student you may be exposed to what seems to me to be liberal ideologies that some educators lecture.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) I've been following this persons trolls from the time he signed on!!! And I swore to myself that i wouldn't answer any!!! well here I am doing just what I said I wouldn't do!!!<br /><br /><br />Why would you just point out the Riggs company, when several other companies such as VAl Corp, AMR Corp and also several other security companies are being sued in the same law suit????<br /><br />you make it sound as one company is being sued!!!!<br /><br />Also point me to a web site that has this uncle as the manager !!!! <br /><br /><br />If we don't answer his trolls, he will go away!!!! ;) :cool: