Bank rant

dolluper

Captain
I got some bills yesterday as usual and I'm looking at them one the phone bill has a credit I think hay Christmas all over NOT!! it shows I paid the correct amount on Jan 4 and a second amount 24.40 higher than the owning amount again on Jan 20th now I'm baffed what's going on .So I start checking on Jan 20th I went to the bank had to use a teller to pay G>S>T tax because the auto tellers can't do it and I also had the water bill paid them both I thaught NO the teller didn't pay the water bill with it in front of her see pays the phone bill Go figure. So I go to the bank [after taking to water people finding out late charge now] And ask them how they can mix up a bill that isn't even in front of them. The real sweetheart[not] tells me I should have checked out my statement before I left , I did but not close enough to see small print paid phone paid G>S>T ,I looked at bottomline Balance it was right on with the 2 payments, So I pay the bill again and guess what same thing ,grab the manager and say water bill want to pay tellers can't figure out water is not a phone So she does it and guess what she knows the difference Water Bill finally paid and she blames it on the putter program they have. the same one that made me go in there in the first place This is the same system that is been sending personal imformation by fax to a junkyard owner in the U,S. driving him nuts TILL THE NEXT TIME I guess

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Bank rant

Good grief, Dolluper!<br /><br />You'd think it was YOUR money or sumthin.

Laddies

Banned

And the banks wonder why some of us older americans shy away from using them any more than necessary--Bob

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Welcome to the new world of a cashless society. It will only get worse.

SoulWinner

Commander

Bank of America, switching to them solved ALL of my banking complaints.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

My wife uses Bank of America and I went in there, and they were all very nice.<br /><br />I use Wells Fargo and I have had a couple of minor problems.<br /><br />But I get a feeling that banks are all terrible. They always forget it is YOUR money, not theirs.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

I am partial to credit unions, but I don't trust them either.

D

DJ

Ken wrote:<br /><br />
But I get a feeling that banks are all terrible. They always forget it is YOUR money, not theirs.<br />
Just like the government-eh!