Bahama's Snapperbait???

KaGee

Admiral
Did ya see what happend over the weekend to a returning cruise ship??<br /><br />
Cruise Ship Returning After Wave Damage<br />Apr 18, 8:26 AM (ET)<br /> <br />CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - A freak seven-story wave that slammed into a cruise ship sent furniture sailing through the air, knocked Jacuzzis overboard and forced some passengers to sleep in hallways in life jackets.<br /><br />The Norwegian Dawn docked in the Charleston harbor for repairs after running into the rough weather Saturday while returning to New York from the Bahamas. The 965-foot vessel departed early Sunday after a Coast Guard inspection and was expected in New York at midday Monday.<br /><br />"The ship was hit by a freak wave that caused two windows to break in two different cabins," Norwegian Cruise Line said in a statement. It said 62 cabins flooded and four passengers had cuts and bruises. The wave reached as high as deck 10 on the ship, company spokeswoman Susan Robison said Sunday. Rest of the story HERE <br /><br />
That would have been nice ride eh? :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Bahama's Snapperbait???

That was Snappers wake... Slow down snapper.<br /><br />Did ya cross and how did it go for ya.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Free cruises...............yeah right! How about a REFUND!!!!! Sleeze Balls.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I seen that on the news... :eek: Was'nt my wake... I was a land-lubber all weekend... :(