back to winter....again.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
after a short tease of temps in 60's, we got 2"<br />of snow yesterday and a low of 21 last night :rolleyes: <br />and all my annual flowers were just starting to<br />germinate! accuweather.com forecast goes 2 weeks<br />ahead and predicts a low of 24 on sun 4/18...<br /> :mad: <br />
web_7_day.jpg

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: back to winter....again.

I really can't complain about the weather here.
gy.gif
<br /><br />Mid 70's forcasted for the next ten days with lows in the upper 60's.

KennyKenCan

Commander

I'm just trying to think happy summer thoughts to get me through this horrible winter.<br /><br />BBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.<br /><br />29*, but sunny here.

Summer Fun

Banned

We got 4" of the white stuff and 12* with wind chill at 4*. :eek: ..............wayne

Fly Rod

Commander

:) It's 32 and a raw east wind off the water.<br />Winds are to be about 40-45 kts today.<br />Only suppose to see 35 today.<br />Also only saw the sun for 10 minutes in the last 5 days.<br />We had 5" of rain in one day.<br />Water temp is only 38 degrees.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Sounds like one of them nor'easters to me.<br />I have to deal with the rain stuff.<br />________________________________________________<br />Today<br />Sunny. Highs around 50. Northwest winds around 10 mph. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Tonight<br />Mostly clear. Lows around 30. Light and variable winds. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Tuesday<br />Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds...becoming southwest around 10 mph in the afternoon. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Tuesday Night<br />Partly cloudy in the evening. Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. West winds around 10 mph. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Wednesday<br />Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds around 10 mph. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Wednesday Night<br />Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Thursday<br />Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs around 60. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Thursday Night<br />Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Friday<br />Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Friday Night<br />Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Saturday<br />Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Saturday Night<br />Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> <br /> Sunday<br />Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s.<br />_________________________________________________<br />But at least I saved 100's by switching to Geico. :D