Back From the Wedding.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
What a weekend!! What a wedding!! What wonderful new people I met over the weekend!<br /><br />I could probably write four or five pages about the above. Many of Dawns' Chinese relatives were there and so many of her friends. One of her friends made a special trip from JAPAN...to be there. She even wore a special Kimono for the wedding. I was so taken aback with her, I asked her for a picture and before ya' know it, we are taking pictures with her and me and she herself. Just a wonderful person....as all of Dawn and Jim's guest were. I got some pictures I'll try and post.<br /><br />Please don't ask about the bachelor party...Thank You....the Managment.<br /><br />The next day we took the kids to COSI in Columbus. BrianFD will probably know about this place. Kind of a hands on museum where kids can have a ball looking and touching thinks like fossils and stuff. Loads of things to do....even for a big kid like me. <br /><br />Great Holiday Weekend for us....hope all of ya'll have a great one to.

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Back From the Wedding.

Well glad everything turned out well. :) <br />Also glad you didn't make it to the cross bar hotel :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

OBJ, you got my email addy.<br />I want details, details I tell ya. ;)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Uhhhhhhh......Management reserves the right to supress any information on the bachleor party.........for the sake of managment. :-O

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

OBJ, congratulations on the new daughter-in-law! Glad you had a good time in Columbus and avoided any run-ins with our excellent enforcement agencies. Next time you're up here, please let me know. Would like to put a face to a name!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Will do that Brian. No run ins' with the law for sure.....even after the bach party.:-D My son wants to take the kids to the zoo next time.......all us kids...LOL! Am looking forward to it.