Baby DR

Drowned Rat

Captain
Hello iboats friends. I'm now a proud first time papa and I wanted to indroduce you to the new little one. Born on the 11th, in the picture, he is one day old. I can't stop smiling! :D :D :D <br /><br />
BornPictures045.jpg

ehenry

Commander
Re: Baby DR

And you wont quit smilin for quite some time!!!! Congratulations ! ! !

ndemge

Commander

Congrats!<br /><br />Mine will be 1 year tomorrow, hold em while ya can, cause once they start squirm'n....

AzMeadMan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Congratulations Drowned Rat. Best day of your life I bet. :D You will be smiling for the next 15 months or so and then the little guy will go mobile big time and the smile will be replaced with a look of :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :( :p D@mn I miss those days. Enjoy yourself.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Awesome dude!!! When are we going to see him at Mead? :p :p :D We boated with all of ours when they were about six months or so. You won't believe how well they sleep on a little bed of towels. They even stop crying about the life jacket as soon as your moving. Better than a car ride if it is time for a nap . . .<br /><br />Ya know you should print this thread for him. I bet he would get a kick out of all these unkowns wishing you and him luck.<br /><br />BTW, How's Mrs. DR?

LadyFish

Admiral

He sure looks like a keeper to me.<br /><br />Congratulations DR, there's nothing sweeter than the smell of a new baby in the house. :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> ....there's nothing sweeter than the smell of a new baby in the house
Am I missing something here LF? :p <br /><br /><br />Just the same, congrats DrownedRat. Wonderfull little creations inspite of the above. :D <br /><br />Hey DR, BTW, give us a shout when you end up naming him! :p

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Hey DR, BTW, give us a shout when you end up naming him! :p
Ya know I was gonna hassle him too, then I realized I don't know dad's name, mom's name, LF's name (maybe Connie?) and I forgot yours Boomer. So maybe he should just be DrownedRat Jr. to us . . .

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Congrats DR I'm sure your not the only one in the family grinning ear to ear! Bet the grandparents are tickled also. That is some great news you proud papa!

Drowned Rat

Captain

Thanks alot guys. :D We're just home from the hospital and everyone's recouperating well. Mrs. DR is getting some well deserved sleep time and I'm a busy little bee getting everything just so. It all seems so unreal still! Thanks so much for the well wishes, you guys are the best!

ZodFutMk2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Congratulations!<br /><br />Notice he sleeps with one eye partially open, he'll make a great fisherman.<br /><br />Best of luck to you and your wife!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

One of the high points of your life, DR. Congratulations. :)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

How incredibly lucky and proud you must feel right now DR. He is perfect. Have you sized him up for a life jacket and fishing pole yet????

NOSLEEP

Commander

DR, That is definitely something to be proud of!<br />A brand new Minni Me.. Congratulations. :cool: