Awww yeah :)

SinisterAngel

Seaman Apprentice
I was concerned that I might not be able to make it to my girlfriend's high school graduation because of my sea project (starts usually around a week after end of classes - 2nd week in may usually). Well, I talked to the engine department head (cool guy, was teaching even when my dad went to the academy). I told him my situation, and that I could go on our training ships cruise (I wanted to do that anyway) to make up for the days. He was way cool with that since no one has come to him about the cruise so far anyway.<br /><br />Why is this good?<br /><br />I get to see my girlfriend graduate and<br />I get to go on our cruise (with the T/S, every day counts as 1.5 sea days), as well as pushing back my sea project a few weeks. Basicly the 2 week cruise is durring the middle of may. Damn I'm good. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Awww yeah :)

Maybe someone here knows what you are talking about, Jason.<br /><br />I sure don't.<br /><br />Whatever it is, have fun. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Going for pilots license I think JB.<br />Good deal there Jason

SinisterAngel

Seaman Apprentice

Right across the lake.<br />
mqmapgend.gif
<br /><br />I was in Sturgeon Bay the week before Thanksgiving in fact. Picking up our ship from the dry dock where she was getting her 5 year done.