Avitar

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class
can someone talk me thru posting the avitar. Its a down load jpej.<br />Thanks James

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Avitar

Click on my profile, its right under post new topic. Click edit profile. Near the bottom it will say select an avatar image or select another avatar image. Click that. It will open a pop up window. In the bottom of the screen it will have a place to put your URL. You must find a host site to put your image. Put your URL in after you have it on the host site. Click set url. On the original screen click update profile at the very bottom.

one more cast

Captain

A good host site that I use is www.photobucket.com Once your picture is on this sight it will have the URL on the top line just under the photo. Just copy and paste it to your profile. Before sending your picture to photobucket make sure you resize it. Mine is 55x59 I forget the limits but I think its something like 150x150.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

100X100 is good size and I think what iboats wants.Maybe wrong, not sure.

one more cast

Captain

Right mouse click on the picture and choose properties and you can see the size.Also make sure you click the update profile on the bottom of the page after you change your profile.