BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer
I finally got the Avatar to work. At least this post should tell me if it works.<br />I wanted to show off my my money hungry child "Hull of a Deal" lol :D

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Avatar time

Thanks,<br />I named her Hull of a Deal because I won a Bass boat off a radio station 2year ago. Sold it and bought this one (for the expanded family, my daughter)and still pocketed 2g's I call that a Hull of a Deal. :D

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Hey Lady fish I see you live in Galveston TX. I live in Houston for 4 years and loved it there. Wish I stayed. Is Moody Gardens still there? Very Cool place.

LubeDude

Admiral

Nice boat, good job. I like the persoal boat avitars. Even though KClosts Avitar isnt his boat, I still like it.

LadyFish

Admiral

Poppa, you wouldn't recognize Moody Gardens anymore, we have a huge aquarium, a rain forest, Imax, broadway musicals and a big conference center and hotel.<br /><br />The island has grown a lot in the past few years. I love living here. We lived in Houston (Sugar Land) for 8 years before we moved to Galveston permenantly 13 years ago.<br /><br />Now, I don't get to Texas much anymore. ;) No reason to.

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

I worked and lived in Houston off of FM1960 Bad memory. Then Moved to Conroe for the final 3 years. I have a cousin who lives there now. Might have to visit him one day. Moody Gardesn was a fun place to visit. Nice to see it got bigger. You could spend a whole day there. Maybe in 20 years when I am ready to retire I will move back. :D

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Nice boat, good job. I like the persoal boat avitars. Even though KClosts Avitar isnt his boat, I still like it.
It's my baby........gotta show her off.lol

KennyKenCan

Commander

Yeah, God forbid LadyFish has to leave Galveston Island!! Sheeesh!<br /><br />That lady never leaves that island!<br /><br />Her and Mr. LadyFish got lost finding my party at Keltons in Friendswood!!