Australian decarb products

promotec

Seaman Apprentice
Ive read a bit about SeaFoam on this forum for decarbing Johnson motors is this available in australia under the same name or is there a comparable product available thatis as good as SeaFoam.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
Re: Australian decarb products

promotec,<br />You could contact Seafoam with this question at customerservice@seafoamsales.com<br /><br />At the same time, you might ask if they have a dealer that ships to Australia.<br /><br />I understand OMC Engine Tuner and Mercury Power Tune are comparable products but I don't know about their Australian availability.

phatmanmike

Captain

any outboard dealer sells the stuff, they just each have their own name for it. just ask em locally at any evinrude, suzuki, mercury, honda, etc.....

Dunaruna

Admiral

Promotec, Chris will be able to advise as to what is available downunder, you can get his attension in the merc forum. I know there are plenty of brands - I don't know which ones are suitable for 2 strokes. <br /><br />I use a bulk brand (not available in retail outlets) called 'Chem-Tune 3000'.<br /><br />Aldo

btraplin

Recruit

Promotec, I use OMC/Bombardier Engine Tuner, available at any OMC/Bombardier outlet, seems to do a pretty good job, lots of gunk out the thru-hub exhaust after using and better performance also.<br /><br />Cheers

promotec

Seaman Apprentice

Thankx guys your comments are much appreciated and give me a good starting point to work with.