ATT's new CALLVANTAGE Product

18rabbit

Captain
I’m not sure if this should be posted here or “Technical Topics” :confused: <br /><br />Anyway…just a quick heads up …<br /><br />ATT is engaged in a huge marketing campaign for their new product called CALLVANTAGE. ATT's goal is something like 2 million new customers for this product by sometime in 2005.<br /><br />At first blush, it looks attractive. If you are considering this product, it may be in your best interest to investigate everything about it before you commit to it. <br /><br />From what I am reading, it may not be everything they would have you believe it is…like the “unlimited local and long distance calling” really isn’t. It’s limited to 5000 min/month. And there are certain modem and router restictions. Also there are other, similar products available for less $$$/month. ATT has a hefty cancellation penalty that makes it worthwhile to understand this product before committing to the service.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant
Re: ATT's new CALLVANTAGE Product

I would NEVER go to AT&T. The Township as them because of an agreement made between them and our local provider and I have spent 2 years (yes that's years) trying to get them to stop taking taxes and to even mail the bills to the right address. I think I may have finally got the problem solved but I'm not holding my breath. I actually had to threaten them with criminal proecution to get anywhere.