Attn: Soulwinner

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Dog the bounty hunter. www.dogthebountyhunter.com <br /><br />You serve people with legal papers, he catches bail jumpers. Both are similar.<br /><br />Both curse like construction workers.<br /><br />Both are deeply religious.<br /><br />Any other similarities????<br /> :D :D <br /><br />Ken

NathanY

Commander
Re: Attn: Soulwinner

He reminds me of a big dork. :eek: :eek: :D :D <br /><br />But his wife is nice. I like her emails, so I guess you ok Soulwinner.

SoulWinner

Commander

I don't know about the Dog, but I am compared to a friend of mine alot who is a bounty hunter. I tried the bail enforcement thing, not for me. I prefer PI work and serving papers. Also, if I serve papers in a bad part town I carry a gun, screw pepper spray! I saw Dog and his pack unload their pepper spray on folks who proceeded to issue an azz kicking to Dog and his crew!<br /><br />Plus, rather than being tall and built, I'm only 5'8", and built more like a fire plug. And his hair is long, I wear a flat top. But other than that we do have some strong similarities which you pointed out.

SoulWinner

Commander

I have been thinking about this and something came to mind. I have been compared to Andy Sipowitz from NYPD Blue. That is probably pretty close.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Yea, that stupid pepper spray is worthless, when someone is POed.<br /><br />Ken