ATTN: kenimpzoom

Kenneth Brown

Captain
You seem to be a fan of dirt track. Do you go to any of the races in your area? I used to race at Gator in Willis. I have been to Texas Thunder, Gulfport (or something like that) and Battleground. My wifes family used to own Big H, which is now HRP.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: ATTN: kenimpzoom

Yea, I used to go to Battleground in Highlands on a few rare occasions. I also have been to the dirt track at HRP. Really nice facility. I would go more often if I had the time.<br /><br />I also used to occasionally drag race at HRP when I had a car. :( <br /><br />If I had the money/time I would definately give the dirt track a try. Bombers are my favorite!<br /><br />Found a new hobby, wednesday night racing at the gocart sprint track on 146. :) Fits my family wise budget.<br /><br />Ken

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: ATTN: kenimpzoom

If I had the money/time I would definately give the dirt track a try.
I can tell ya from way to much experiance that its gonna take way more of both than you can imagine, even in bombers. I haven't raced in the last two years due to those two things, plus the wife reminding me of it constantly. Its a blast that can't be felt doing anything else. Its also terribly addictive. I have seen lots of freinds get over there heads trying to have the latest/greatest go fast goodies only to go broke and in hock with Visa. If you ever do decide to do it let me know, I have a wealth of information to provide. I also have a bomber rolling chassis that needs a new home so I can help cover the costs of my soon to be accquired "farm". I won't say its for sale but I will say it has to leave here.