Attention getting device, new subject

Re: Attention getting device, new subject

Originally posted by lark2004:<br /> I am<br /><br />.totally confused.<br /> Your certainly are. <br />.<br />Do you not have any friends??? <br /> Yes, may I count you amoung them? <br />When some one disappears from here, taking into account some of the trouble that has been around (storms, civil unrest as a result of those storms, U.S.A.'s crime rate....), <br /><br />Spinner was found safe and sound, and apologetic about going off and having a good time without asking permission to leave the dock. <br /><br />it is comforting to see that people still care enough to try and find how their friends are.<br /><br />Spinner was indeed appreciative about the fuss <br /><br /> <br />I feel sorry for you that you fail to understand some sort of basic human emotions.
Save your sympathy for someone who needs it. <br />Thank you for your concern. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

don't you worry yourself about my sympathy, that little bit was all I giving you.<br /><br />No you may not count yourself as one of my friends.<br /><br />Btw, how many of your posts have any helpfull or insightfull inforation in them? As oppossed to the sarcasm that you seem to pride yourself on?

Pony

Rear Admiral

what lark said

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

We have tried to get you to desist the insults, Technowhatever, to no avail.<br /><br />Have your fun somewhere else.<br /><br />Bye. :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

And just when he officially chose my nickname for him . . . sniff, sniff . . . NOT!!<br /><br />Sorry if I had any part in encouraging the little bugger, I just couldn't help myself . . .

Pony

Rear Admiral

Its all your fault QC.... :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

Sorry . . . err . . . your welcome? :confused: :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

a rock has no sleaves, and the suns light is also blue. The numbing feeling in your tibia is nothing to a box fan. I, I, I, I. U=?<br /><br /><br />GIPTSB<br /><br />g=GAG

Pony

Rear Admiral

pointer- just when I thought I couldnt be more confussed.........

QC

Supreme Mariner

It . . . err . . . he was/is Pointer? That's it!!!<br /><br />Is there a Graemlin for struttin' and whistlin' like you just figured something out?

Pony

Rear Admiral

800 posts would be a long gag

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

When speaking to a dog do you ever bark at it? I know when the fish don't bite you talk to them! Well I was attempting to communicate with the techboy. How am I doing?

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> When speaking to a dog
Appropriate.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

You sound just like him Pointer. :D