Attention, Attention, Attention

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
To all those who have the best of intentions and the worst of memories:<br /><br />MOTHERS DAY IS NEXT WEEKEND. ALL CARDS SHOULD BE MAILED BY WEDNESDAY. MOTHERS DO SO MUCH AND EXPECT SO LITTLE.<br /><br />Just a quick note from your conscience... :)

Bored To Tears

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Attention, Attention, Attention

oh schit!!!<br /><br />THANKS POINTER!!<br /><br />Dayum! These things sure sneak up on ya!<br /><br />LOL, Just a quick note from your conscience... :p <br /><br />no worries there, my mom is a tour guide for guilt trips, good to have a reminder to avoid another trip!<br /><br /> :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

great reminder. tried the old; " but your not<br />MY mother" once... :rolleyes:

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br />great reminder. tried the old; " but your not<br />MY mother" once... :rolleyes:
And you're still alive to talk about it :confused: <br /><br />I ask my mom "what can I do for you for mother's day"? I get simple responses, "come over for a visit", "take me out to dinner", "call your grandmother". I ask my wife what she would like for mother's day, and she is still adding stuff to the list.<br /><br />On fathers day, I have one request, to go fishing with my dad and my boys. It is not even-steven, phoney holiday :rolleyes:

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

worst one was the day she asked me; "do u know what<br />day today is?", and I said; yes, it's trash day<br /> :p

18rabbit

Captain

Now, MY…everyone knows Mother’s Day is always on a Sunday…and trash day is never picked up on a Sunday… Am guessing you were a problem child?!?!? :confused: <br /><br /> :D :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, Pointer.<br /><br />Taking former wife to a concert and dinner on Sat., and have Emailed all our descendants to plan something for Sunday.<br /><br />Moms are the stars that we all orbit. :)

Fly Rod

Commander

:)Since my dearly beloved mother has passed on many years ago and now that the kids are grown and can or should remember "Mothers Day!!!" I consider mothers day "Striper Day!!!" ;) :cool:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks for the reminder Pointer. Wednesday is in two days. Better get shopping then. Oh how I hate that. ;) Come on honey, let's go. Grumble,Groan, groan. :D Shopping for his mother too. <br />Bassy :)

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Thanks for the reminder. Every year it has been opening fishing weekend. This year they moved the opener back a week. At least this year mom dont have to spend mothers day fishing :)

11 footer

Lieutenant

Being in the resterant trade, its the crazyest day of the year.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

LORD!!!! Owe ya' big time pointer!!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

What's this all about again?.... I forgot.............. :confused: <br /><br />Oh. Yeah.. Mothers Day... Got it covered already... ;) Mom likes Eric Claptons music as much as I do, so we're going to see him on june 15th at the ODC... :)