Attempted Kidnapping, local 8 year old escapes

QC

Supreme Mariner
On Tuesday evening here, in my usually very safe neighborhood, an 8 year old girl was riding Razors with her 12 year old sister. A low-life, scumbag, SOB (please enter extremely derogatory and profane term of choice here) grabbed the 8 year old (Zoe) and threw her in his van. This van had sliding doors on both sides and she was quick witted enough to go to the other side, open the door, and jump out as he drove away. She is in a local hospital with a concussion and cracked skull, but she is going to make a complete recovery!!! :) :) :) :) Smileys just don't do this justice!!!!<br /><br />Anyway, the local news teams were finally scouring the neighborhood today and found the wife and me outside and we ended up with a couple of other neighbors interviewed and on the 6:00 PM news. My 9 year old goes to school with her and they wanted to know what we were telling our kids etc. Very strange mood around here, where we usually worry more about snakebites than scumbags despite the fact that we are 35 miles from downtown L.A. I still don't know what to think and how to act, but I do believe that statistically we are much safer today than we were the day before. Kinda feels like a lightning doesn't strike twice deal to me and of course the bad guy (who has not been caught :mad: ) would not IMHO come back here.

Homerr

Commander
Re: Attempted Kidnapping, local 8 year old escapes

Hope you find the person and CASTRATE him.<br /><br /><br />Glad the girl got away.<br /><br />I'm not sure what I'd do in that situation... But I'm sure it would involve my large-caliber weapons!<br /><br />H.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

If they catch the pervert/perverts they oughta go ahead and POOF him, her, them, they, whoever.<br /><br /> :mad: :mad: <br /><br />Tax burden resolved.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Homerr:<br /> Hope you find the person and CASTRATE him.<br />
Yeah, with a VERY dull knife . . . :mad:

rosco_59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Now you know that if they catch him or her or whom ever they will try to get into their head and see what makes them do this. When they should just put them out of their misserable life. If they get out they will just do it again. When will this civilized nation of ours figure it out. Too many breeding hearts out there. If you start putting them in the chair others will think before they try it. I would throw the switch myself

monoshock

Petty Officer 1st Class

Each state should have an employee to take care of these useless people, supplies needed- one 44 Mag pistol, one backhoe, and an empty field.

QC

Supreme Mariner

I am trying to get an update as to Zoe's condition. The parents are keeping very quiet as you can understand, so it is not clear on the block yet whether she is home yet. I'll let you guys/gals know . . .

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

That is one quick thinking little girl.... bravo for her.<br /><br />Monoshock<br />You forgot ammo...lots and lots of ammo....

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Kevin H.:<br />Monoshock<br />You forgot ammo...lots and lots of ammo....
Ya know, I am thinking he only needs the Backhoe . . .

Ralph 123

Captain

Thank God she's so bright and was calm enough to think fast! It's getting so you can't let your kids out of your sight! What a world we are living in today. It's so sad.

Twidget

Commander

That is a quick witted little girl, thank God.

QC

Supreme Mariner

I just confirmed that she is home now. No leads, no nuthin' . . . The "mommy network" is in full swing and they are watching out for all of the kids, but this just plain sucks . . . <br /><br />This city (Chino Hills) was recently tied for first as the safest in So Cal and the other city is entirely gated! I actually think stuff like this can happen anywhere, but this was 10 houses away!!!

iboater

Seaman Apprentice

Kudos to the brave girl and hopefully they can get the guy(s) responsible...and give him what he deserves...(you can fill in the rest)