Aspeck and Carpy go huntin...

gaugeguy

Captain
Aspeck goes to southern Indiana to chase whitetails with Carpalhunter. <br /><br />After being skunked all day they realized that they had no idea how to get back to civilization.<br /><br />"Not to worry," Carpy said. "When you're lost, all you have to do is fire three shots into the air." <br /><br />So they did, and waited. <br /><br />An hour later they did it again and still, no one came. <br /><br />Finally, they decided to try a third round, Aspeck said to Carpy, "These are our last three arrows." :D :D :D <br /><br />p.s. this was a blonde joke, but I thought I'd poke fun at you guys :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Aspeck and Carpy go huntin...

"These are our last three arrows." <br /><br /> :D :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral

ROTFL
7.gif

Carphunter

Commander

Ha! Being that I use those "Bad to the Bone" Muzzys, i'm sure all those arrows killed something on their way back to Earth, so, after reading the story, their were six arrows shot, which means six dead animals, which means good 'ol 'speck and Carpy would have plenty to eat, which means we wouldn't mind being lost. :D <br /><br />Just glad I don't use those wimpy Thunderheads, then I would be worried. :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />Just glad I don't use those wimpy Thunderheads, then I would be worried. :p
Just ordered some NAP Spitfire expandables to try-out this year. ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Hmmmmmm, if them Thunderheads are so great, why you switchin? :p <br /><br />Get ya some Muzzy's, and be done with it. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I will still have a couple of thunderheads in the quiver ;) <br /><br />There are tons of turkeys where I have set up this year (white oak acorns), and I want to stick one with my bow bad!! I want the straightest arrow flight I can get for them so I can hit that golf ball sized heart at 40 yards...and they have a 1-1/2 cutting diameter :eek:

aspeck

Staff member

Hey, first of all, I would never carry 9 arrows - only 4 broadhead and one field point. Secondly - I really don't want to be alone in the woods with Carpalhunter for an extended period of time - I have heard stories! Suffice it to say, I would leave some of the food with him and head out on my own!

gaugeguy

Captain

I can hear you two now...<br />"wildcats!"<br />"cardinals!"<br />"wildcats!"<br />"cardinals!"<br />"paint your head blue!"<br />"paint your head red!"<br /><br /> :D :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

Hey, if he wants to bleed red, I always save an arrow! :D :D <br /><br />Go Big Blue!<br /><br />And since football season is just around the corner, we will switch to a darker shade of blue - Go JoPa and PSU!