Aspeck and Carpy found...

gaugeguy

Captain
After making their way back to civilization, they decide to go try their luck the next day.<br /><br />Soon they get separated and Carpy mistakes Aspeck for a deer and shoots him.<br /><br />After much effort Carpy drags Aspeck from the woods, throws him in the 4x4 and takes him to the nearest hospital.<br /><br />"Will he be all right?" Carpy asks the doctor.<br /><br />"It's hard to say," says the doctor. "But it would have been better if you hadn't gutted and skinned him." :D :D :D

Carphunter

Commander
Re: Aspeck and Carpy found...

ROTFLMAO :D <br /><br />I only shot him 'cause he's a Mildcat fan, and we all know they ain't good for nothin. :p

tylerin

Commander

"It's hard to say," says the doctor. "But it would have been better if you hadn't gutted and skinned him."
Grandpa...did he really fry up his oysters?? :D

Carphunter

Commander

........and outta left field comes Tylerin. :p <br /><br />Hiccup.........hiccup.<br /><br />Where you been boy, at a Cubs game. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> ........and outta left field comes Tylerin. :p <br />
We'll just dust him off a little and he'll be back to normal ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Now Tylerin, were gonna give you a little help.<br /><br />Its G R A N D P A, not G R A M D P A.<br /><br />....and its G E R B I L, not G E R B A L.<br /><br />Looks like that G.E.D. is really payin off. :p <br /><br />(Just don't ask him to spell G.E.D.) :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Well Carpalhunter ;) if we are gonna start attacking grammar...it gaugeguy not guageguy :D

tylerin

Commander

....and its G E R B I L, not G E R B A L.<br />
You know way to much :D .... I hope I did't offend your lil buddies

Carphunter

Commander

"Hey Gramandmpda, whats that guy with the Blue Reds hat doin with those Gerbails and the PVC pipe"?<br /><br />"I don't know sonny, but at least he don't have those goofy fuzzy white socks on". :p

Carphunter

Commander

Gayguy said:<br />"Quick Tylerin, i'm hurt and I need help"!<br /><br />Tylerin says;<br />"Ok, calm down,.........now whats the number for 911"!<br /><br />(Did I spell it correctly that time)? :D

Carphunter

Commander

Dang Tylerin, you really went back and fixed your grammar mistakes!<br /><br />Now thats funny. :D