As promised- Some paint jobs

Kenneth Brown

Captain
My dad does custom work on Harleys and on some cars and trucks. I mentioned it elsewhere that I would post some pics whenever I got them. I'll try to keep the size down so as to not use too much bandwidth. Thinking along those lines the first one here is a Mini-trike we built. We designed the frame and have a shop build it, its quite a bit cheaper that way. Everything else we do. It is being sold right now on Ebay. I am not trying to sell the bike here, just saving the bandwidth. <br /><br /> Heres the Trike

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: As promised- Some paint jobs

This is my brothers truck. Sorry for the poor pic quaility. He is bagging it (replacing suspension springs with airbags) it as we speak and its headed to Texas Heat Wave in Austin this weekend. Hes won several first place trophies with it.<br /><br /><br />This is the URL for my brothers truck.<br /><br /> http://pichosting.zmoz.us/JustinsTruck02.jpg

NathanY

Commander

Now that is friggin cool!!! <br /><br />Why did you go rigid on front and back though?

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Still trying to get the images to work right, have patience. <br /><br />Nathan- He did design a springer front end for them once. We didn't really care for it too much though. The cost factor was also WAY higher for a active suspension vs a rigid.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I have few more ics but it won't let me load them right now, sorry.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Way cool, some true craftsmanship on those trikes. If my kids were still small I would love to have bought one for them. Heck if I was a little smaller (well a lot smaller).

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Say Flathead, you CAN ride it. I weigh in at about 255, and my brothers about 260 or so. We ride them all the time, gotta test 'em out and cure any bugs since each is a custom bike. The trike is the top of the line. Electric start, lights (you can only use them a little do to the low amp alt), and HYD brakes. The choppers have pull start and cable oper. brakes, although they are disk like the trike. They ride just like a real chopper, LONG turns. We have to put a sticker on them that has the no under 18 riders to save liabilty.