ARRRRR MATIE

ndemge

Commander
I know the day is almost over, but nobody here celebrated "Talk like a pirate day" ??

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: ARRRRR MATIE

I don't agree with JB a lot of the time....however I'm going to steal his line from another pirate post today<br /><br />
he was right on!

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Dang it! I thought it was talk like a PARROT day! Boy, am I embarrassed! :eek: :eek: All that whistling and "Polly wanna cracker" talk! I'll bet people thought I was some kind of crazy fool! :eek: :eek:

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

SHIVER ME TIMBERS! <br /><br />Ever since Dave Barry quit his column, there's nobody around to remind us anymore.<br /><br />"Take all you can, give nothing back"<br />--Captain Jack Sparrow

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> I don't agree with JB a lot of the time....however I'm going to steal his line from another pirate post today<br /><br />
he was right on!
So, ya try to post a thread on a lighter note since everybody's biatching that all the posts are too serious.... and whatta ya get??? <br /><br />The old flame job!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /><br /> So, ya try to post a thread on a lighter note since everybody's biatching that all the posts are too serious.... and whatta ya get??? <br /><br />The old flame job! [/QB]
Perhaps a thread on a "light" ;) (bulb) ;) note instead of a lighter note would work........Of course a lighter would be apropos for getting flamed. :D :D

D

DJ

So let's celebrate the pilfering, raping, murdering pukes of the past.<br /><br />Have a great "Pirate" day.<br /><br />We have enough of that, right here today.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ever met a real pirate?<br /><br />They make Al Qaeda look like good ole boys.<br /><br />I'm with DJ.