ARGHHH the Chargers choke

Twidget

Commander
I cant believe it. I've been a closet Chargers fan since I was stationed in San Diego during the Fouts era. I thought for sure they would at least get out of the first round.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: ARGHHH the Chargers choke

Well Twidget, <br />We sure are glad you came out of the closet then.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />I have been a Diehard Cleveland Browns fan since I was a kid. I know the feeling. "The Drive", or Ernest Byner's fumble on the 1. Been there, done that! Ernest Byner came back to the Browns and played very well. But I still have a strong dislike for him and for John Elway.<br /><br />AK Chappy

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

And I was so sure that SD would play NE for the AFC Championship.<br /><br />Nobody I rooted for won yesterday! :( <br /><br />Well, maybe today will be better.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I was hoping the Jets would pull it off. I was a Jets fan way back when Namath was QB and living in Jersy. <br /><br />Jets had it in a wrap till #50 Barton did a BIG stupid. Same stupid move (forearm to QB head) helped the Giants win last sunday night. Good thing too cause Barber got his record and Ili Manning his first win.<br /><br />Me is real uneasy about the Pack and Viks game today. Go Packers.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Sorry guys but no sympathy from me. I've been a Lions fan for 45 years. Thats a lotta pain! :( :( <br /><br />GO PACKERS!!!!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

marty was outcoached badly IMO!<br />herm edwards is a heck of a coach, and like the<br />pats, can make up for lack of talent with a great<br />gameplan.

Realgun

Commander

I wish I wish I were a Fish. :) I hate when my Chargers lose. Have been a fan for the longest time! Was born in California.