Are you bored?

KaGee

Admiral
Yes, I'm bored.<br /><br />EE... go spend some "quality" ( ;) ) time with Mrs. EE... you got way too much time on your hands! :p ;)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Are you bored?

...I've got settings blocking it.. whats the deal with it??

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by dolluper:<br /> Think I'LL go cut the grass again
send ee to do it, he has more time than anyone else. Send him to my place next. :p

eeboater

Commander

The funny part is you guys are all mad at ME because YOU actually sat and clicked on the red button for 10 minutes :D <br /><br />Sean

dolluper

Captain

NAAA that's not right it said not to click we just F---O---W---L LOAD your instructions

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> :mad: :mad: Don't you have to wax your Jeep or something EE? :D
Her butt is taking care o' that.... :cool:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> The funny part is you guys are all mad at ME because YOU actually sat and clicked on the red button for 10 minutes :D <br /><br />Sean
:D EE you are an instigator. But you Rock!

QC

Supreme Mariner

You all think we don't have a life. What about the guy who built all that crap . . . It wasn't you was it EE? Now come on you can tell us. :D

eeboater

Commander

lmao -- no, I WISH I had that much free time!!!<br /><br /> :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

It's OK EE. Your secret's safe with me. ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I didn't waste any time on it since it read "DO NOT PRESS" Plus I'm too friggen busy to be bored.<br /><br />When a warning about not to do something, people do anyway. When a new toy says read the manual, nobody does. Go figure.....

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

FYI, EE I only clicked the button for 9 and a half minuets....see I do have a life...sort of...when my wife says I can...so there...sorry I have to go, my wife says..er...I mean...I have important things to do. Will you guys be here when I get back?

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

I got no life, I'm goin do it again. Thanks for somethin to do EE. :p

brother chris

Commander

HA HA. I read what you guys already posted and I opened it up in a different window, but did NOT press the red button. <br />but I bet before the end of the night, I will be bored and come back and press it. :D <br />Um...maybe not, i am at work.