Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Conservative

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
This is an old one but I just received it again :D <br /><br /><br />Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Conservative ???<br /><br />Here is a little test that will help you decide. <br /><br />Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans And Southern Conservative? <br /><br />The answer can be found by posing the following<br />question: <br /><br />You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal .40, and you are an expert shot. <br />You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. <br /><br />What do you do? <br /><br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <br /><br />Democrat's Answer: <br /><br />Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! <br /><br />Does the man look poor? Or oppressed? <br /><br />Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? <br /><br />Could we run away? <br /><br />What does my wife think? <br /><br />What about the kids? <br /><br />Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? <br /><br />What does the law say about this situation? <br /><br />Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? <br /><br />Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? <br /><br />Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? <br /><br />Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? <br /><br />If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? <br /><br />Should I call 9-1-1? <br /><br />Why is this street so deserted? <br /><br />We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior. <br /><br />This is all is so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus. <br /><br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />Republican's Answer: <br /><br />BANG! <br /><br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <br /><br />Southern Conservative's Answer: <br /><br />BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! <br />BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading). <br /><br />BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! <br />BANG! click <br /><br />Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"

JasonJ

Rear Admiral
Re: Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Conservative

Two to the chest, one to the head....What does that make me?

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I'm no republican, but BANG! What does that make me?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by JasonJ:<br /> Two to the chest, one to the head....What does that make me?
Sicilian? no, that would be one to the kneecap, two to the head.<br /><br />
Originally posted by CJY:<br /> I'm no republican, but BANG! What does that make me?
a marksman?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

None of the above, but POW!! Ruger P9, .45ACP.<br /><br />One in the forehead. Why waste ammo?

crab bait

Captain

sometimes,, in some situations a quick decision is appropiate.. ..<br /><br /> i just hope it wasn't a prank an a rubber knife.. cause i couldn't flip-flop my decision an raise the dead.. poor prankster..

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Doesn't matter Crab. If you percieved your life or your loved one's life was in danger, and only had seconds to decide, what do you think a court of law would decide. They would judge it based on what any reasonable person would do in that situation. Man runs at you with a knife, you stop him, only to find out it was rubber. How many times has the police shot someone who was pulling something that "looked" like a gun but was a cell phone? If you choose to pull a prank as stupid as running at someone with a fake knife, you should take the responsibility that comes with that stupidity.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

One in each kneecap then drown him in pig's blood.<br /><br />I'd do the time for that.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

As a good democratic liberal I would fire a warning shot in the air in his lungs.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! <br />BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading). <br /><br />BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! <br />BANG! click <br /><br />Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"
I think I'd have a silencer.<br /><br />Sean

treedancer

Commander

Well I guess it is the liberal Sicilian blood coming out of me I would put one in the knee cap to slow him down just to ask him a few questions.<br />1.Why did you do that? .He would most likely say death to America followed by the last shot he would ever hear. Sorry about saying that there would be a few questions but the liberal kicked in had to put the poor tortured soul out of his misery. ;)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

:D :D :D <br />can't stop laughing at "into the air in his lungs"

ebbtide176

Commander

give my wife the gun. she'd probably punish him alot worse than i could even imagine, just for scaring our child. :D <br />i might give him a kick or two just to make him shutup. hopefully he'll be on the ground, but since wife probably had her eyes closed, it might have to be a knife fight between me & him.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Is there any room for a pre-emptive shot to the skull to avoid the whole situation? I would choose that..........

Homerr

Commander

Independent here...<br /><br /><br />RAT-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat!<br />RAT-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat!<br />RAT-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat!<br />RAT-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat!<br /><br />Then maybe I'd use the Glock!<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />H.

4poco

Petty Officer 2nd Class

American... enough said.....

polyb

Cadet

That reminds me of a true story out of Afghanistan. An Australian SAS patrol was pinned down in an ambush for over an hour. They fired a total of 37 bullets. When told this an American officer said: "Man, we'd fire that many in the first second"!