ARE THERE ANY IN THIS WORLD???

gateway

Seaman
I bought a 12' flatbottom jon-boat a year ago, I thought it would be easy to transport to the lake because it was so light. I bought it without a trailer! I carry it to the lake in my pickup, and the motor,and the battery,and the trolling motor....Etc,Etc.. I have been looking for a used trailer for it? they dont exist! and when I find one, there for a 16 to 18 foot boat. <br />does anyone know where I can find a used trailer for my boat?<br /><br />Thanks,<br />no4njnk

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
Re: ARE THERE ANY IN THIS WORLD???

I just checked northern tool.com they have a trailer for up to 600 lbs. $300.00

gateway

Seaman

Thanks steelspike...i'll check it out<br /><br />no4njnk

TOMMYM

Cadet

Most Home Depot's have them in stock also.<br /> TOM

gateway

Seaman

Steelespike, that is just what I was looking for! and the price range! Im a happy boater now...<br /><br />Thanks for the info,<br />no4njnk

NathanY

Commander

Try harborfreight.com<br /><br />279.00 for this trailer<br /><br />Made for a 12-14ft boat.<br /><br /> Boat trailer

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Small used boat trailers are hard to find in good shape, at a decent price. I've seen 3 welded rusty pipes and a seized axle go for $120. ??<br /><br />All the local dealers around her have them for $330 to $400 for galvanized, delivered and assembled, with 12" wheels. Any dealer that sells the boat must surely have a trailer.