Are Fishfinder Transducers Universal?

O.T.Water

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Hi, I bought this boat with an Eagle F/Finder and the screen is all weird. The previous owner told me it didn't work. Looking for a new f/finder I notice they sell them without the transducer. Are they all the same and can I use the one already mounted to my boat with any f/finder? Thanks O.T.

MRS

Commander
Re: Are Fishfinder Transducers Universal?

No it has to be for the make and model. Go to web site for the unit you need it for and see if it is still avalable.

MRS

Commander

Check it out here at iboats they have a Eagle fishmark 320 on sale for under $160 bucks. That is the one I use I paid over $200 for my when I bought it works great and comes with the transducer.....

O.T.Water

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thanks for the input. Probably gonna do a combo F/finder-GPS unit. I'll have to buy a new transducer. O.T.

Capt'n Chris

Chief Petty Officer

Happy New Year! We can hope that this will apply to the marine industry professionals.

Soundings Trade Only Today
Daily news for
marine industry professionals
December 29, 2009

Consumer confidence posts another increase
Posted on December 29, 2009

The Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index, which had increased in November, rose again in December.
See Related Articles

* Consumer confidence falls in October
* Consumer confidence rebounds in August

The index now stands at 52.9, up from 50.6 last month.

The Expectations Index increased to 75.6 from 70.3 last month. The Present Situation Index, however, declined to 18.8 from 21.2 in November.

"Consumer Confidence posted yet another moderate gain in December, as expectations for the short-term future increased to the highest level in two years," said Lynn Franco, director of The Conference Board Consumer Research Center, in a statement.