Aqua Vu Camera

gonfishn

Commander
A friend of mine who recently gave up the ghost on fishn to take up Model Airplane flying sold me one of these puppys.<br /><br />They are a little expensive on the retail side but I got for 200$..Tried it out and its like looking into an Aquarium..Its has an adaptor to so you can hook a cam corder to it and infrared lights to see in cloudy water or at night..<br /><br />I got it mostly to see actual views of structures and drop points..Its more frustrating now because now you can actually see the fins and still not catchm..I bet it would be great in the ocean to actually see the reefs and the life that abounds there..

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Aqua Vu Camera

GF - they're a cool toy I broke down and bought one a few seasons ago for ice fishing. the cam and the vexilar teamed up works real good through the ice. Like it for setting tip-ups. Able to tell how far from weedlines and sides of pockets your flags are.<br /><br />keep sayin' I'm going to rig it up to a down rigger next on L.Michigan but procrastination and a cluttered mind have gotten in the way. <br /><br />cool toy!<br />Did you get the screen magnifier and sun shield?