Apples to Apples

eeboater

Commander
I gotta tell you guys about this game (Apples to Apples). I've been hearing about it from of the Talk Radio show hosts lately and thought I'd give it a shot. It's called the game of comparisons. <br /><br />Basically, one of the people in your group has a card, that person is called "the judge." Then, all the other people at the table each have seven cards with words on them. The Judge then reads the word on his card, and the other people at the table have to pick the word that best matches/describes the word the Judge has. They put their cards face down on the table, the judge grabs the cards, shuffles them, and places them face up on the table. Then it is the job of the group to convince the judge what card is best. But they have to do it without giving away what card they have -- otherwise the judge has a tendency to not pick the persons card if they know it is theirs.<br /><br />It sounds nuts, but it is super fun. We celebrated Turkey Day last Saturday and played that game for 4 hours after we ate.<br /><br />Sean