FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I haven't seen the truck race as of yet. Had to tape that one too. "Maybe" Sunday nite I can start watching the Cup and truck race. I didn't read any posts in this thread either.......:smow:
Just finished watching the race. I don't know how they didn't wreck many times over. Pretty wild..... 2nd AGAIN for Shrubby...... Ahhhhh.... Next up is Nationwide, just not tonite.......