Anyone watch Stargate?

Homerr

Commander
Anyone else here a big Stargate junkie like I am?<br /><br />I just found a place on MIRC that has the remaining season 8 episodes :) :) <br />And they are in DVD quality.<br /><br />I only have 1 more episode left to download... <br /><br />Kinda like opening the Christmas present before Christmas... but I had to look!<br /><br />I normally get Stargate on Fridays at 5pm. <br />Now I'm 4 weeks ahead! (More time for Atlantis)<br /><br />Anyone want a teaser? :eek: <br /><br /><br />Woo hoo! <br /><br />H.

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Anyone watch Stargate?

Its one of the few programs I watch apart from the news. We are probably a season or 2 behind you guys, We've just had the episode that introduced the guy from the 'nanny', the Peirce Brosnan lookalike. How far behind are we? <br /><br />Starting to get into 'Lost' as well.<br /><br />Aldo

Homerr

Commander

Dunno Aldo... I haven't watched the 'Nanny'<br /><br />Could you give a few more details of the latest episode you watched?<br /><br />I have seasons 1 thru 7 on DVD, and the last 4 of season 8 (well.. the last is downloading now)<br /><br />H.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

I watch and like it.....I think it's the best cable series out there.

Homerr

Commander

Funny thing about it is... There are not only several (now out of work) Star Trek actors that have appeared on it, but several of the story lines are similar.<br /><br />The replicators for example... The Borg<br />The Ancients... The 'Q'<br /><br /><br />I agree... it has to be the best Sci-Fi show out there right now. :) <br /><br /><br />H.

Dunaruna

Admiral

O/k, a gazillionaire plane builder (the Pierce Brosnan lookalike
CharlesShaughnessy.jpg
) discovers satellite pictures of the battle in earths orbit and he clones an azgaurd type creature, he threatens to expose the whole shooting match - the underground society (the one that the Vise Pres is involved with) don't want the stargate program exposed so they set him up for a massive tax evasion fall. The SGC poof him off to another planet for safe keeping, I get the impression that he's going to become a regular - but don't tell me!! Other things that have recently happenned - Jack is the General now, Sam is engaged, Tealc moved into an apartment and then moved out again, and the episode when Tealc was trapped inside a computer game.........<br /><br />Aldo

Homerr

Commander

Oh Ok... You're not that far behind... In fact... sounds like early season 8. You're about 4 or 5 episodes behind.<br /><br />I don't know the name of that episode, as I don't have that series on DVD yet (and I missed one or two of early season 8...gonna have to download them)<br /><br />You're in for a real treat. The series is only getting better!<br /><br /><br />H.

Dunaruna

Admiral

The past few weeks we have been getting double episodes, hopefully they are trying to get the show evened up with the U.S. Its still 'free to air' here.<br /><br />But I'm surprised that we are on season 8, normally we get the old dregs that the cable stations don't want anymore. <br /><br />Aldo

Homerr

Commander

Well, if you are familiar with MIRC.. you can download just about any of the episodes.<br />There is an entire channel dedicated to Stargate.<br /><br />My Wife is the guru with MIRC, so I let her get the episodes. :) <br /><br />I was shocked on the quality of the video. They are the best I've seen. <br /><br />Take care, <br /><br />H.