anyone see that '60 minutes' physic man

crab bait

Captain
the other nite on 60 minutes they had a physic/magic man that just blew away mike wallace..<br /><br />wallace hand picked an audiance.. on stage was just him & wallace an a table of books that wallace brought..an a little black leather case that the man brought..<br /><br /> the magic man threw out a couple random books to random people..told the people to open up to any page.. <br /><br />pick out a word from the page,, in their minds.. an the man guessed what word it was..<br /><br /><br />at the end.. he threw out a piece-o-paper.. 4 or 5 random'wallaces' people wrote down a random number on the paper..<br /><br />an wallace an him added up the total..<br /><br />he told wallace to open up the black case.. in it was a tape recorder.. told wallace to play the tape..<br /><br />it was a recording of the man's voice with him talking.. his recorded voice said the exact number.. <br /><br />wallace was just beside himself..could hardly believe it..

Realgun

Commander
Re: anyone see that '60 minutes' physic man

What people will believe now adays. They think the moon walk was fake and that "Force" powers are real.<br /><br />Although I have the Force. It pushes the boat thats all I use it for. :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Does that make you obi-WOT-kenobi? :D

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yeah crabby, I saw part of it and thought the guy was amazing. He stated that he was not "physic" but had trained himself to notice certain cues that are always given by people. I thought it was interesting that he has been hired to train some police officers in the ability to recognize when people are not telling the truth.

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Come on! It was 60 minutes. Of course it was set up and wasn't true.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Yeah! come on now, why should i believe anything shown on 60 minutes by Dan Rather's cohorts :rolleyes:

D

DJ

Come on! It was 60 minutes. Of course it was set up and wasn't true.<br />
Yep, what he said. :rolleyes: