anyone Know which parts supplier will ship internationally

Rovernaut

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Checking Stateside for parts and most will only ship to US or Canada, any one know of parts suppliers that ship internationally?

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Re: anyone Know which parts supplier will ship internationally

What is it youre looking for??

Rovernaut

Petty Officer 2nd Class

small items like gaskets etc.<br /> Found one called go2marine, but the postage to Australia is too dear, most only have express post options,whee the postage from US is about the same cost as the item purchased. This negates any saving I am trying to make. I don't mind waiting a couple of weeks to save postage costs.

Clams Canino

Commander

At the risk of sounding mercinary and getting yelled at, I ship internationally. It's a pain, but I do it to be kind to those who can't get parts at all.<br /><br />-W

TimMattson

Seaman

Hello ,<br /> I used to do it until my former boss at an un-named store fired me for "insubordination"<br /> Try Mitsumi at MMI Seattle...as he is an export expert.....and has access to most all parts,though do supply at least part #s for him......exporting and finding the part can be a<br />tough gig.

aanda6

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I ahve bought many parts mron go2marine and found even with the shipping cost I save at least 40% on what we can buy things from Australia for. i would buy from iboats but they still won,t deliver.

Rovernaut

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Andrew, I called into a dealer today to price some plug leads for my Merc classic 50. @ $34 AUD each x 4, and since they are about 8 inches long that a lot of money .I thought I might go to a ignition place and get some magnacore type ones made.