Anyone interested come on over

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
We got the call today. With my wife out of college and working now making fair wages, we decided to apply for a home equity loan. Now a few weeks later everything is approved and ready to go. Now we will be able to add onto our small house. It will be great when we are done. It is kind of cramped with 3 kids in a 2 bedroom. I made my bedroom in the basement, great for me working nights but too far from the rest of the world. We are adding 3 bedrooms, converting one existing bedroom into a large bathroom and converting the bathroom into an office to get our computers and desks out of the kitchen. <br />SO.....I am taking a list of volunteers to come swing a hammer. <br />If I get a chance I will add some photos, back when we bought the house, now and the future project as it progresses. We have done a little each year with interior remodeling and last year adding a split level 25'x15' deck overlooking my water flower garden.<br />Anyway volunteers are welcome. We can do an old fashioned barn raising type of work group and have it up in 1 day. Problem is I am working that day.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Anyone interested come on over

DD .. email me at tj _ kinder at hot mail <br /> ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Thats a little bit far for me to drive DD. I sure would like to make a trip like that though.

f_inscreenname

Commander

If you were just a little closer. It is nice to have cops as friends. The next time you pull over a teenager for speeding in dads car or construction worker that had a couple to many for the road, work a deal. Got any Judges that owe you any favors?? "Guilty! Two days hard labor at Deputydawg's house". :D :D