Anyone in HR?

eeboater

Commander
I'm considering a major life-changing decision right now. I updated my resume and would be grateful if anyone with any kind of HR experience could review it and tell me if I need help :D :D <br /><br />Thanks in advance,<br />Sean

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Anyone in HR?

I have hit a few in my time. No records or anything, but a few HRs in the past, what you need to know? :D

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

eeboater:<br />I’m not a HR person but pretty good with resume and résuméx. <br />résuméx is the federal governments system look here.<br /> http://acpol.army.mil/employment/ <br /><br />Keep in mind there are three types of resumes.<br />1. Chronological. i.e. 1987 to 2001 widget fixer<br />2. Functional. <br />3. Combination is the two together.<br />post you e-mail and I will send you detailed examples of resumes.

eeboater

Commander

Well, I put mine together this weekend. It looks good, but what I am afraid of is the quantity of data. I have always been told that you don't want your resume to extend beyond one page. But my expereince level in the IT industry just doesn't accomodate that. I have it at two pages and it clearly shows my skills/work history that supports my skills. But am I effectively "screwing myself" by having it setup as a two-page resume?<br /><br />Booner, my email is kanesean at gmail dot com. Thanks for the offer.<br /><br />Sean<br /><br />PS. thanks for the BTT Brett.